Who am I?
My three first workout doga and running partners that started me on a road to health Sandy, Candycane, and Skyler
Ok, I’m taking some prompts from a past Blogtember for some of my blogs for the rest of September, just to get me up and writing more and more. I did feel like I need more of an introduction to here is a real “introduction” post for all to get to know us. At times I think what can I write about, so I’m just gonna do a couple of lists. Everybody likes lists, right?
5 Names You Should Know About on this Site
1. Pamela Schmidlin- that’s me, my real name
2. The All American Dog Runner. All American because I have followed the American path, growing up going to school, with two great parents as my support system, then continuing in college, grad school, enlisting in the Army to solely defend her country.Dog Runner because I love running and for years would rather run and just love running with my dog.
3. The 4 American Dogs- First there was Candy, Sammy, Kelso, and Candycane. Then Candycane was joined by Skyler, Sandy, and Scout. Now Scout is joined by Liberty, Freedom, and Justice. American because they are true blue Americans. And because Scout and Liberty are mostly American Foxhounds I kept that in their overall title here!
4. Six Legged Companion Coach- As a certified health coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN), and a professional dog trainer and professional dogographer, Pam wanted to combine all these into one title, and since she wants to include her dogs in her work she gives credit to them always. Her two legs and their four legs give you the six legs in 6 legged. Pam refuses to call her dogs her babies, furbabies, etc, she is not a pet parent, but a companion to her dogs. So you have the companion part of the title. Finally Coach, being a health coach- officially certified, and a dog trainer- trained as such. You have the Coach.
5 General Things You Should Know
1. I am a dog lover.
2. I love photography, computer graphics, videography, running(with my dogs), doga, and beach body, and writing.
3. I’m VEGAN and I have a high respect and treat animals with that high respect.
4. I love being outdoors but there are times I have a hard time leaving my house and it takes every cell in my body to leave the house and yard.
5. I have PTSD, and had suffered Strokes which the drs are puzzled as to why I did suffer them.
5 Strange Things About Me
1. I do go to bed early, and wake up early- usually as my dogs jump all over me!
2. I’m an introvert so I thrive on alone time. I’m not antisocial, but I need a little time to recover after social events.
3. I love classic black and white movies.
4. I’m a Disney fanatic.
5. I am a planner and need to plan my day and make my list of things to do every night, things can be added but carefully and they need to be things I really need to be doing!
5 of My Very Favorite Things
2. Animal and Nature Photography.
3. Writing lists and setting goals
4. Writing (blogs and my novel)
5. Calm days- overcast days in the morning when I run, then rainy days. I don’t mind running in the rain, as long as my phone is safe as I run with my apps! (I rarely use my headphones, if at all anymore)
5 of My Very LEAST Favorite Things
2. Not having control of things in my life
5. When people are jealous and put others down, particularly me!
5 Things on My Bucket List
1. Train my dogs to be Service Dogs
2. Build my blog and be a PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER and offer up help to others and their dogs to live the happiest and healthiest tail waggin’ life ever!
3. Take at least one great professional photo everyday for a year
4. Buy 6 properties around my house and make it one property, etc!
5. Finish my novel and have it turn into a movie (also write the screenplay to go along with it), Oh and meet the First Family!
We want you to subscribe, once you subscribe we will have freebies that will come your way for you and your dog to live that happy and healthy lifestyle TOGETHER!!
Until tomorrow have a happy and healthy tail waggin’ day.
Pam the All American Dog Runner
and the 4 American Dogs