Introduction to Justice
Justice is a German Shepherd dog or to most a GSD. Why the letters because today people are to lazy to say the whole name or title, so they must use letters. Or maybe some don’t even know for sure what the letters mean, anyway!
Justice came from a shelter in NJ, and made her way to Long Island to Pam through a local rescue person. The person as Pam refers to her is the savior of German Shepherds- if there is a German Shepherd who needs help (actually any dog no any animal she will be there as soon as she can possibly get there). This wonderful lady has eight German Shepherds of her own. So basically don’t mess with her.
- Personality: Smart, confident, courageous, and steady; a true dog lover’s dog
- Energy Level: Very Active; These big guys were born to work; they require regular mental and physical exercise
- Good with Children: Yes
- Good with other Dogs: With Supervision
- Shedding: Frequent
- Grooming: Occasional
- Trainability: Eager To Please
- Height: 24-26 inches (male), 22-24 inches (female)
- Weight: 65-90 pounds (male), 50-70 pounds (female)
- Life Expectancy: 7-10 years
- Barking Level: Barks When Necessary
Justice happens to be vegan as well, and runs every week with Pam (the All American Dog Runner Girl/ Six Legged Companion Coach)
Ok, so that is a little bit about Justice, until tomorrow- we’ll go out and about and have a tail waggin’ day, and we hope you do the same with your four legged friends!